10 Things I've Done that You Probably Haven't
1. Walked from Maine to Georgia in a single six-month hike
2. Been brainwashed by a guru
3. Had really short hair in the 70s (and I mean before Dorothy Hamill hit the scene)
4. Fell madly in love with Gilligan (yes, the one from the island)
5. This one's private. And probably illegal. But I'd wager that you haven't done it. At least not there.
6. Gave up a four-year, full-tuition scholarship to one of the best schools in the U.S. because I hated it so much after going there for a single semester
7. Submitted a novel for publication while in the 8th grade (thankfully, it was rejected!)
8. Wrote a book about hiking trails in the hiking mecca (ahem) of Louisiana (only 3 left in stock! order soon! more on the way!)
9. Toured the Holy Land and was there during the time of the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty
10. Sat at a table next to Hulk Hogan at an airport restaurant, and told him he was being rude when he growled at a kid who wanted his autograph, and scared the kid away. (Mr. Hogan ignored me. I stopped liking him after that.)
Hi, Strangers! I've been blogging with my friend Anh over at Then a Gentle Whisper . Check it out!
You wouldn't believe how many Google searches on "English translation of Ständchen" lead to this blog. So I'm going to to ...
Li'l Boo at 20 months
Over Christmas, I was told that I was a "genius" and "brilliant" by friends and family who obviously like to carelessly ...