20 Things I Love Doing (and how long it’s been since I’ve done them)
1. Swing dancing (3 years)
2. Backpacking (almost a year)
3. Reading for fun (less than 24 hours)
4. Playing piano (less than 24 hours)
5. Taking college courses (4 years)
6. Riding roller coasters (9 years)
7. Going to “80s Night” and dancing the night away (11 years)
8. Spending Sunday mornings at Highland Coffees in Baton Rouge, watching people and writing (4 years)
9. Spending time with my friend Amy Powers, whose birthday is today (1.5 years … but we haven’t spent real quality time together in more like 10 years).
10. Snuggling with the Hubster (5 days)
11. Snuggling with cats (three hours ago)
12. Writing (2 days)
13. Being with my AT friends (two months)
14. Going on a road trip alone, listening to Janis Joplin, and singing at the top of my lungs (the three have to occur at the same time) (3 years)
15. Watching Amadeus (1 month)
16. Spelunking (13 years)
17. Going to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival (6 years)
18. Eating amaretto truffles while in a hot bath, with candles lit, and listening to music (2 years)
19. Playing softball (2 years)
20. Going to Lake Martin during nesting season (near Lafayette, LA) (2 years)
Hi, Strangers! I've been blogging with my friend Anh over at Then a Gentle Whisper . Check it out!
You wouldn't believe how many Google searches on "English translation of Ständchen" lead to this blog. So I'm going to to ...
Li'l Boo at 20 months
Over Christmas, I was told that I was a "genius" and "brilliant" by friends and family who obviously like to carelessly ...