Stacey, here are your five interview questions. Answer them on your blog/website, and offer to interview anyone who is interested. At the end of your answers, copy and paste the following so you can interview your readers:
1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some :o)
1. If you could have any type of “superhero power” (flying, x-ray vision, etc.), what would it be, and why?
2. What do you miss most about living in California, and what do you miss least?
3. If you could undo one thing or action in your past, what would it be?
4. What do you love best about your husband, Drew?
5. If you were to recommend a book, movie, or television show that would remind me most of you, what book/movie/show would it be (and why)?
Hi, Strangers! I've been blogging with my friend Anh over at Then a Gentle Whisper . Check it out!
You wouldn't believe how many Google searches on "English translation of Ständchen" lead to this blog. So I'm going to to ...
Li'l Boo at 20 months
Over Christmas, I was told that I was a "genius" and "brilliant" by friends and family who obviously like to carelessly ...