(in addition to Vox Balaenae, which I wrote about in my previous post.)
1. I started a (non-romance) novel! And wrote 26 pages! And outlined the first ten chapters in some detail! So now I have that delectable "On-The-Road-Again" feeling that I get whenever I'm working on something big.
2. I outlined the piano essay that's been forming in my head over the last several weeks!
3. I got to see Mrs. Gwen and Mr. Hugh on both Saturday and Sunday!
4. Hideaway discovered a new napping place (our old curtain, which we took down and folded up but haven't thrown away yet)!
5. We got some of our dreaded Christmas shopping over and done with!
6. The site 2blowhards.com linked to my "Romance-Writing Career that Wasn't" post!
7. Cousins Veronica and Stacey updated, as did Jonathan. O, miracle of miracles!
Hi, Strangers! I've been blogging with my friend Anh over at Then a Gentle Whisper . Check it out!
You wouldn't believe how many Google searches on "English translation of Ständchen" lead to this blog. So I'm going to to ...
Li'l Boo at 20 months
Over Christmas, I was told that I was a "genius" and "brilliant" by friends and family who obviously like to carelessly ...