Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sad, and Counting the Time

I've been so busy, and feeling really sad. Missing my sweet daughter as we work these long (10-hour) work days this week. I hate missing that sweet girl.

Trying to focus on being thankful that I at least get to see her a few hours a day. It's better than never being able to see her at all. She's alive and healthy and happy (other than some general crankiness this week--seems she misses her mommy, too).

I love my sweet baby. I miss her. And I'm so ready for these long hours to end.

Today, tomorrow, and Monday. And then our company goes back to a "normal" work schedule.

I'm counting the hours. And counting the minutes (about 110 as of right now) until I can hold, and hug, and kiss my sweet li'l boo again.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it with you!!!! Hang in there, sweet Nina! Hope the hours pass quickly for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Hang in there - the end of workday Monday is less than 72 glorious hours away, and then you're home free. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray, hooray, you're back to a normal schedule again today!!! Enjoy some extra time with your sweet girl!!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete