Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Have You Read ...

... any of your birthday bestsellers?

BiblioQuest has a neat tool that gives you a list of New York Times bestsellers for the week of your birth. If you live in the U.S., be aware that you need to enter your birth date "backwards" -- for example, if your birthday is January 12, 1980, you'll need to enter it as 12/01/1980.

I must admit, I haven't read a single one of my birthday bestsellers, though I have seen one of the movies made: The Godfather. (The book was #2 when I was born.)

So, have you read any of the bestsellers listed for your birthday week?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. I've never even heard of the books from my birthday best seller list. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a single one, although, I did recognize a few titles!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. The #1 bestselling book the week I was born is also one of my favorites - Breakfast of Champions, by Kurt Vonnegut. I've also read Johnathan Livingston Seagull, which was #8, and Sybil, which was #3 in non-fiction.

    ReplyDelete