50. Chamomile tea on a cold night before bed
51. Christmas parties
52. Little girls in pretty red dresses
53. Daddies and daughters on merry-go-rounds
54. White chili
55. Sleeping in and snuggling on an iced-in Monday morning
56. Tate, the young woman who works in the nursery at church
57. A good reading lamp
58. The way a little bit of our money can go a long way for someone else
59. "Silent Night, Holy Night"
60. Mellowed-out old cats
61. Books that I can read again and again, without growing tired of them
62. Kind words and prayers from across the blogosphere
63. Toddlers toddling
64. Dixieland jazz, and the way my daughter dances when she hears it
65. Finding a grand piano where one wasn't expected, and being allowed to play it
66. Sunday afternoon naps (I only get one every few years, but I had one today and it felt positively decadent!)
67. The way a few days of bitterly cold weather make the 40-degree days seem not so bad
68. Having a job. Sure, I would rather be home with my daughter, but when there are bills to pay, it's better to have a job than not. And I'm happy to have a job I like.
That's it for today's gifts. To read about more gifts from folks around the blogosphere, click the link below.