Sunday, June 20, 2010

And We Was Swingin'

Anne likes to swing. Here she is last weekend, swinging with her cousin Ella.




Ella would always laugh when Megan would stop the swing. Look at those teeth!




Anne kept her thumb in her mouth the whole time. How do you like that mohawk?



Since then, I've taken Anne to the park every day after work so she could swing. She bunches her legs up in the baby swing and lets me push her. She grins and babbles and laughs.

She also likes to eat car keys. Here she is, gnawing on mine. They're attached to a lanyard, which she also likes to chew.



Yes, I'm one of those moms who lets her kid gnaw on car keys. Would you think me a less-bad mommy if I told you that I now sanitize my keys several times a day?

1 comment:

  1. Ava chews on my keys too - don't sweat it :)

    Happy belated six-months, little Anne! What a beautiful baby :)

    ReplyDelete