Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh, my! Has it been a week already? I’m tempted not to write a daybook for this week because I’ve been in low spirits and am generally feeling sorry for myself, but I’ll write it anyway.

Outside my window... I hear the weather is nice. I wouldn’t know. Stuck inside all day.

I am thankful for... a healthy child and a loving husband (who, by the way, just had a birthday).

I am wearing... jeans, running shoes, and a black turtleneck. I started the day with a navy V-neck shirt, but Anne pooped after I nursed her at the sitter’s. It was all juicy and went up her back, through her onesie, and through my shirt. So I had to go home and change (and rinse out my shirt and her onesie) before going to work.

I am remembering... the good old days when I had time to read, write, and study.

I am going... to try to read, write, and/or study tonight, but I’m not counting on it.

I am reading... the same books as last time. I haven’t had a chance to read anything in a week, much less write or study.

I am creating... nothing. No time. And if I do get time, I have no energy.

Noticing that... I get panicky if I don’t get time to myself. And I haven’t had any time to myself for months. So I’m feeling panicky.

Pondering these words...

“Aaaaa-AA! Aah.” (This is what Anne says. It’s so cute.)

Around the house... the dust bunnies continue to collect. It’s depressing.

One of my favorite things... reading, writing, and studying. OK, so that’s three things, but I like to do all three as one activity.

From my picture journal... A cool picture of Anne that always makes me smile. I bought the shades in Myrtle Beach and got a matching pair for Ella. Anne and Ella will be some cool cousins!



Something cool I noticed, by the way: If you put Anne's and Ella's names together, they make an infinity of double E's, L'S, A's, and N's:

E-L-L-A-A-N-N-E-E-L-L-A-A-N-N-E, etc.

Pretty cool, huh?

Comments

Popular Posts