Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week 33 Belly Pic

Do you remember when I posted my first belly pic, at Week 20? You don't? Well, here it is again:



That was back when I had a cute little belly. I don't have such a cute little belly anymore, I don't think. Now that I'm less than seven weeks from Scout's due date, I'm finally looking like a bona fide pregnant woman, one who has a belly worth flaunting:



That little blue shirt isn't fitting me so well anymore, either.

But I'm happy to finally look pregnant. I got so tired of hearing about how un-pregnant I looked. It honestly hurt my feelings (for whatever reason) when people said that, and I'm glad those days are over.

3 comments:

  1. Won't all these photos be fun to frame in order side by side when Scout is out?
    (lovely)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...you really DO LOOK PREGNANT! ;-)
    Hard to believe it's almost the end
    (and the beginning)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pregnant and grat :)

    ReplyDelete