Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ella Pictures

This silly blog has been so Scout-centered lately that I thought it was about time I posted some Ella pics.

Here's Ella with her Aunt Nina (a.k.a. Waterfall):




Here she is with her Uncle Dan (a.k.a. Hubster):




Here's another Hubster pic. Funny, I kept accidentally referring to him as "Dad" (sorry, Stephen!). I love this one because it looks like Ella has a HUGE hand!




And here she is with her mom, dad, and sister (Andie the dog):



Note that, not only is Ella clapping, but she is standing!

It's really hard to believe she'll be one year old next month.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like she was just born yesterday! I know you're not supposed to say that about people, but I really mean it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! When I think of my own pregnancy, I think of how agonizingly s-l-o-w this year has gone by. But then when I realize Ella is about to turn one, I wonder, "Where did the time go?"

    ReplyDelete