Days until I’m at the halfway point of my pregnancy: 2
Days until Hubster is home for good: 24
Days until my third trimester begins: 56 (a little less than two months)
Days until Scout’s due date: 142 (about five months, minus a few days)
Oh, my! Where do I start?
I wonder, would it be possible for me to limit my whining to Wednesdays only?
1. Fatigue. I am so tired! I thought the fatigue was supposed to end with the first trimester, but it hasn’t. I don’t have that “just-drank-Nyquil” feeling that I had during the first trimester, but I am definitely lost in a fog of fatigue.
2. I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry. I miss my Hubster so much I can barely stand it.
3. Subway—everything about it. I think I’m going to quit going there. Period. The last straw was the meatball sub I had today (for some reason, I was craving meatballs). It was full of gristle and/or bone. I nearly chipped a tooth. Finally threw it away after getting a couple more bits of gristle/bone. Yuck.
4. Non-friends. Specifically, I’m referring to Facebook “friends” who use their Facebook accounts as their method for political activism. I get so tired of being bombarded with their far-right and far-left announcements, all disguised as “status updates.” These are “friends” I will not feel guilty about de-friending.
5. Rude people. Specifically, people who tell me, “Well you sure don’t look pregnant!” I don’t know why this irritates me so much, but it does. The next person who tells me this is going to get kicked in the shin. So be warned.
OK, I guess I need some positive stuff to balance those whines out, don’t I.
1. Watermelon. I am so thankful to be pregnant during the summer, when no watermelon craving need ever go unfulfilled.
3. Hubster (I know, I sound like a broken record. But I just love this man so much.)
4. Franz Schubert
Those are my Wonderfuls for today. I’ll try to think of something a little more creative for Thursday.
Thirsty Thursday? (Ah, that one brings back some college memories!)