Days until I’m at the halfway point of my pregnancy: 2
Days until Hubster is home for good: 24
Days until my third trimester begins: 56 (a little less than two months)
Days until Scout’s due date: 142 (about five months, minus a few days)
Oh, my! Where do I start?
I wonder, would it be possible for me to limit my whining to Wednesdays only?
1. Fatigue. I am so tired! I thought the fatigue was supposed to end with the first trimester, but it hasn’t. I don’t have that “just-drank-Nyquil” feeling that I had during the first trimester, but I am definitely lost in a fog of fatigue.
2. I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry. I miss my Hubster so much I can barely stand it.
3. Subway—everything about it. I think I’m going to quit going there. Period. The last straw was the meatball sub I had today (for some reason, I was craving meatballs). It was full of gristle and/or bone. I nearly chipped a tooth. Finally threw it away after getting a couple more bits of gristle/bone. Yuck.
4. Non-friends. Specifically, I’m referring to Facebook “friends” who use their Facebook accounts as their method for political activism. I get so tired of being bombarded with their far-right and far-left announcements, all disguised as “status updates.” These are “friends” I will not feel guilty about de-friending.
5. Rude people. Specifically, people who tell me, “Well you sure don’t look pregnant!” I don’t know why this irritates me so much, but it does. The next person who tells me this is going to get kicked in the shin. So be warned.
OK, I guess I need some positive stuff to balance those whines out, don’t I.
1. Watermelon. I am so thankful to be pregnant during the summer, when no watermelon craving need ever go unfulfilled.
3. Hubster (I know, I sound like a broken record. But I just love this man so much.)
4. Franz Schubert
Those are my Wonderfuls for today. I’ll try to think of something a little more creative for Thursday.
Thirsty Thursday? (Ah, that one brings back some college memories!)
I took a couple of days off from work last week, and I spent all day Thursday digging up a garden and planting flowers. It's been a week...
You wouldn't believe how many Google searches on "English translation of Ständchen" lead to this blog. So I'm going to to ...
Over Christmas, I was told that I was a "genius" and "brilliant" by friends and family who obviously like to carelessly ...
(quoted in full from The Goldberg Variations website) "On Aug 5, 1705, Bach appeared before the Consistory to complain about the stude...