Monday, July 13, 2009

Ella Learns Piano

I forgot to post these this weekend. Ella, my sister, and my mom came to visit Friday afternoon. Ella loves making noises and is constantly rap-tap-tapping things on various surface. So I figured she would like to meet George the Piano. I figured right.

Note how blurry her left hand is. That hand is moving.



I think I make this same happy face sometimes when I'm playing:



We had a wonderful afternoon. I'm hoping Miss Ella comes back to visit her Aunt Waterfall again soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a happy and adorable child. She looks good on your lap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Barbara

    http://keyboardpiano.net

    ReplyDelete