Friday, June 19, 2009

Stories on Camp Daniel Boone

Note to readers: I have decided to remove this post for privacy reasons. I'm sure you can dredge it up somewhere and somehow on the internet, but you won't be able to find it here anymore.

So ... if you were looking for examples of poor journalism regarding the recent H1N1 "scare" at Camp Daniel Boone, you must look elsewhere.

If you were looking for examples of my writing in which I wax eloquent about how wonderful my Hubster is, just keep reading. Such examples are plentiful and are not hard to find. :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know anything about it until I read it right here! I wouldn't worry about it. Your hubster has built up a great reputation for the camp, and there's something going on everywhere in NC, not just at camps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the news media. I am sick of reading about the flu and outbreaks of it. For the record, I'm also sick of seeing Obama everywhere on all the news stories.

    Like Sherry, I'd not heard about this until I read it here... so maybe the news is isolated to your area? Which isn't good and their reporting methods are unfair. Can anyone at the camp do an official "everything is fine" statement for the news media?

    ReplyDelete