Prenatal Appointment Today

Today was my monthly prenatal appointment. I weigh about the same as before. I read People's "Most Beautiful People" issue while waiting for the doctor, and there was a picture of some famous person I'd never heard of, with her daughter ... and her daughter looked like Ella! And her daughter was mentioned as being one of the "most beautiful people"!

Anyway, the doctor felt my belly to make sure Scout was alive and kicking and my uterus felt normal. That went fine, except for the fact that he saw my yellow underwear. I'm wearing it with a purple dress, so I was very tempted to say "Geaux Tigers!" but managed to restrain myself.

He told me I'm 13 weeks today. "Hmm," I said. "I didn't think I would be 13 weeks until Friday."

"Nope," he said. Then added, "The ultrasound gave you a due date of December 1, but we're keeping it as December 4 in our records." So, according to yesterday's ultrasound, I'm 13 weeks. According to the previous one, I'm 12 weeks 5 days. According to BabyCenter.com, I'm 13 weeks, 1 day. So it's all pretty close.

So that was my exciting appointment. I really wish I could go home and go to sleep now.

Comments

Popular Posts