Friday, May 29, 2009

"Distinct Libido Lift"

So, BabyCenter.com tells me that I should notice a "distinct libido lift" within the next week, now that I've begun Week 13. Oh, goody! Except ...

Sheltowee is moving to camp this weekend. The only man present in my life over the next 10 weeks will be my cat, Beau.

This is just so wrong, on so many levels.

I just hope Sheltowee has enough energy when he gets home on Saturday evenings to put up with my "distinct libido lift."

Family and friends ... please don't call us on Saturday nights, OK?

:)

2 comments:

  1. This may have been a little too much info...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can call Saturday night if you want to. Scout's grandparents will be visiting, plus Sheltowee literally has to stay up all night Friday night for some Scout event. So I'll probably just get to listen to a lot of snoring.

    ReplyDelete