Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Baby, New Widget, New Blog Tags

Wow. Everything changes when you get knocked up.

Hubster and I are pregnant. We're due December 4. So I got a new widget so you can see what the wee one looks like from week to week. If you click on the picture, you can read about what's going on in this 39-year-old, first-time-pregnant bod of mine.

At the moment, I seem to be pregnant with a reptile. I'm told that will change.

I'll post ultrasound pics soon. They look a lot more "baby-like."

We're calling the little one "Scout." Welcome to A Sort of Notebook, Scout.

(I have so much to write, as you might imagine. No time now--I have to get to work. I hope to find some good, quiet writing time this weekend.)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nickname, makes me think of a favorite novel--you know the one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adventure!! I hope the name "Scout" sticks. (for more than 9 months.) It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete