Feeling Better

I’m feeling much better today, thank goodness. The morning sickness hasn’t been nearly as bad for the last couple of days. I’m actually able to eat. Miracles never cease!

Sheltowee and I are leaving for vacation tomorrow, and I’m proud to say that Scout’s very first backpacking trip will be at Sheltowee’s favorite place in the whole wide world, the Dolly Sods Wilderness, which is in the Monongahela National Forest in West Virginia.

Hopefully the trip won’t be too hard for young Scout, or for me. I’m sure Sheltowee will make it easier for both of us by carrying the bulk of our gear. I’ll continue to carry Scout, though I have no doubt that Sheltowee would if he could.

Maybe this time next year, he’ll be carrying our five-month-old Scout in a Baby Bjorn carrier …

Comments

Popular Posts