It Won't Die

Like a phoenix from the ashes, or like a dead guy in a horror movie, this blog keeps coming back to life after I think I've killed it.

It's an addiction. Oh well.

I'm planning to post the story of how I was brainwashed over the next few months. Ought to be some fun reading! OK, not really. But it's something that has nagged at me for years, and just writing about it in a private notebook has never seemed to help. So I'll try doing it here.

I'm not announcing to anyone that this blog has started up again. If you happen to find it, you happen to find it.

I'm very sensitive about the addiction. If anyone writes any comments, snarky or otherwise, saying "I just knew you couldn't stay away from this blog!" I will shut them down from being able to comment here.

OK, now that that's taken care of, I'll quit writing. Catch y'all later.

Comments

Popular Posts