Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's Saturday. I'm at Work.

So what else is new?

I just thought I would update so my three remaining readers wouldn't think my eleven brothers had dropped me into a pit and then sold me into slavery.

My great American software manual has been published and sent to our thousands of clients, and it's getting some good "reviews." I knew it was a good product, my baby manual, but all the same, it's nice to get some validation for it.

I'm caught in the work vortex. I'm loving every minute of it (I cannot tell a lie). I love having a job that is professionally busy and challenging and emotionally low-stress.

I'm reading Atlas Shrugged. I've never read it before. I'm about halfway through. It's an interesting book to be reading right now, in late 2008.

So I just wanted to say hello to everyone. Time to get off my laptop and get back to work.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Waterfall,
    Your niece is gorgeous! Thanks for your kind thoughts about my dad and the birthday wishes. I'm still reading, just not doing so much talking. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year...glad to hear the job front is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi back! I'm working too today. Have fun. Don't forget snack break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella misses you! She has some updated pictures on our blog! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm..."three remaining readers" huh? Then how come I'm the FOURTH commenter, huh? HUH? Explain that, missy! [Hugs]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed our conversation on Saturday. Hope to see you soon.

    MN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading the same book.

    Have been for about two months now.

    I like it, and I find it amazing how it parallels what we are seeing today in many many cases (but then, I started reading it expecting it to)...

    I don't like the whole sex thing in the book. That could have been left out. Especially in the beginning, when she got slapped hard enough to get blood drawn... and she liked it. Ayn Rand was a nympho.

    ReplyDelete