Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm an Aunt!

As of 7:55 tonight, I am the proud aunt of a beautiful little girl named Ella!


  1. Whoooohooo!!!! Congratulations! Being an aunt is the freaking awesomest.

    Also, my captcha is "catmene."

  2. Congats to Hugh and Gwen, who are FINALLY grandparents!!!!! I can't even imagine their excitement, but I know it is bountiful. Your niece and your parents' grandchild will bring you all great happiness and joy. Of course, that's including her wonderful parents!

  3. Stacey and Sherry, thanks! I am so happy! Ella has already brought us so much joy, and she's not even 48 hours old, yet! :)

  4. Congratulations. :)
    I know the feeling well.
    It's a wonderful feeling to see such innocence, such absolute trust and need. I marvel over my nephews every time I see them and cannot wait to meet my niece. :)