So. I just talked to the Patootie Bamboozler. (He's really a good guy and a good realtor. I just like saying "Patootie Bamboozler.) We're 98.6% sure we'll be making an offer and signing papers on Low-Maintenance New House tomorrow.
I'm not getting my hopes up. I've been through this before. I don't think I'm going to let myself get excited about this just yet.
Do I sound like too much of a pessimist if I say that I'll just sit here for a while and wait for the other shoe to drop?
Now where did I put that other shoe ... ?