Friday, May 2, 2008

House-Related Chronic Stress

I have to miss work today because of this stupid house.

I have to miss work Monday because of this stupid house.

I hate this house.

I don't enjoy HGTV-type stuff. Some people like gardening and decorating and all that. I can do it, but it's not the way I want to spend what little spare time I have.

Since I'm stuck at home, I'm going to try to get the following things done:

- 3.75 hours of work-related stuff
- Cover up my Impetuous door with Lime Rickey green
- pay the bills
- wait for repairman #2
- talk to the realtor
- wash clothes
- run
- weed-eat Meet with Shorty Landscaper for an estimate on weed-eating and tree-trunk-hauling
- fix the fence
- take the garbage to the dump
- move a few more things to storage

I'm really missing that sweet old Hubster today.

1 comment:

  1. I feel so out of touch with my friends. They are all into decorating and gardening. If I have the time and money, I prefer to go somewhere else - preferably somewhere outdoors where it is beautiful. I wondered if I actually lived in the mountains with a fantastic view if I'd feel differently about my house? I hope your husband is doing well on his adventure.

    ReplyDelete