Sunday, February 10, 2008

Update For Friends

The craziness of support season should be coming to an end soon. We're still scheduled to be at work 10 hours a day, but we no longer have to work every Saturday--yay! So, instead of 50 or 55 hours a week, I'll be putting in only 45 or so.

Work has been busy. No time to do much of anything besides answer phones. It's really wearing me out--relatively speaking. This job isn't nearly as taxing as teaching was. I worked harder and longer hours and made far less money as a teacher, so you will never hear me complain about the long hours of development season and support season at my current job.

Until support season slows down, I remain on blog sabbatical.

2 comments:

  1. Just checking to see if I can comment on your blog - I've tried to before and it wouldn't let me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, wasn't it your birthday recently?? Or am I losing my mind...

    Ummm, if it was, Happy Birthday to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete