Sunday, January 27, 2008

10-Miler

Today's run: 10.11 miles

This was my first 10+ mile run since November 10.

Next half-marathon: ING Georgia. I know nothing about this race, except that it's not too far from home. And a weekend in Atlanta with the Hubster will be nice after all these crazy work hours.

Running goal for the rest of 2008: Run at least 20 miles a week, every week.

I really don't have much else to write. Just wanted to post something so that nasty chew-toy post wouldn't be the top one anymore.

Good night, y'all.

3 comments:

  1. I went swimming on Friday night the other night instead of taking it off... dude, there was hardly a soul at the gym. I think Saturday's gonna me my new day off from working out, because EVERYONE is at the gym on Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina. Good luck at ING! I'll be lining up with you. Hope to see you there in the mass of 15,000 people...

    ReplyDelete