Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Not Quite the Selling Point I'd Imagined ...

So, our house was listed today. The realtor managed to get the ugliest picture imaginable of the ugly bedroom furniture we bought because it was a liquidation sale and we were poor and sleep-deprived and desperate at the time. And the cats, much as I love 'em, do not belong in a realtor's listing for a house.



And that sweet Hubster that I adore ... I kind of wish he'd straightened up the sheets and blanket on the bed before he left for work. And put the mismatched pillows under the blanket.

Oh, my. It's been one of those days, and it's only 8:35 a.m. I'm having one of those laughing-because-otherwise-I'd-cry mornings.

At least it's good to know that the cats keep our spots in the bed warm for us all day.

No comments: