Tuesday, November 27, 2007

If All Goes According to Plan ...

... we'll have made an offer on New House by the end of the week.

It's 10:30 p.m. I need to be up in 7 hours because I have to be at work early-shirley.

I'm ready for the crazy work season to be over. I miss Jeanette, Robert, Deborah, Sherry, Rob, Luci, George, Joan, Jan, Brent, Shelley, and my three friends named Linda.


  1. You have three friends named Linda? Coolness. But who's this Early Shirley person?

  2. Oh, I hope you get the house!

  3. Okay, have read the last few posts again and realized that I should have said, "Hope you get the house, if you really want it." Hoping the best thing happens for you.

  4. WHAT!!!???
    I'm back!
    I can see I need to do some reading about this house and many other things ...
    one of the Linda's