Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday Night

Friends, I am so unbelievably tired. I've put in 51 hours at work since Monday, and I'm going to work a full day tomorrow. But all this work hasn't been in vain:

- The manual is happily at the printers, despite a last-minute cross-referencing emergency yesterday morning that took a couple of hours to fix.

- The deadline for my other big project is tomorrow. Which means I get to work slightly more normal hours next week.

- Overtime can be a very good thing.

Fortunately, "crunch time" at this company is October through February. For the rest of the year, things are pretty laid back. And I really like this job--both the work itself, and the people I work with. I have a good boss, too.

It's Friday night barely 8:00 and I'm exhausted. Have a good weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Just wow. That's a lot of work and a lot of commuting on top of that. There should never be crunch time over the holidays.

    Hmmm. I hope you get some restful time and hubby time in. (hugs) Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete