Only $10 To Go!

Someone take pity on my poor, sore feet, but mostly on the millions of future cancer victims out there who will someday need the assistance and medical care made possible through funding by the American Cancer Society. My Relay goal is $100, and I've raised $90, thanks to four remarkable ladies who hail from the eastern, southern, and western edges of the fruited plain.

So, if someone could donate a measly $10, enabling me to reach my minimum-required goal, I would be very thankful!

If you refuse to donate, your computer will self-destruct in 10 minutes.

Just kidding. No pressure.

I'm actually thrilled to have raised as much as I have, considering I just opened the donation page a few days ago.

I'll be writing more on my Relay experience, once I'm rested and recovered.

Comments

Popular Posts