Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Now I Can Tell the World!

I'm re-joining the professional workforce of Corporate America next month!

(I am happy about this. You should be, too.)

I don't know if I'll be in a cubicle or not, but this situation should be very different from the Cubicle-Land nightmare that spawned this blog back in 2004.

I am HAPPY. This job will be a corporate job, but it will also be a creative job.

(Plus, I'll have time to finish up Jan's draft, Relay stuff, and my Cubicle-Land contract job before I start.)

(No, I'm not going to quit working on my novel. I'll just be more efficient at writing it because my schedule will force me to be so. Same goes for running and piano.)

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It must be a very good position to have. It's good to see you happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you don't have to tell us what it is until you're darned ready. (But I'm holding my breath 'til you do, and I'm starting to feel a little faint...) :-) PS So happy you're so happy

    ReplyDelete