Monday, April 9, 2007

One More Boring Update

Piano: Practicing, but not a lot. Depressed about piano lately.

Running: Long runs are in the 10- to 12-mile range. I live for long runs.

Bookstore: Working lots more hours than I used to.

The Novel: Finished Chapter 12 on Saturday. Started Chapter 13 today.

Happiness: Very happy. I think I will look back on this time of my life (early 2007) and remember it as one of the happiest times of my life.

E-mails: I'll start trying to catch up on Wednesday or Thursday.

Hubster: I am so lucky to have him. He is awesome.

That's my boring life. Doesn't make for an interesting story, but it sure is nice to be happy.

10 comments:

  1. sometimes boring is good, no drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, this is a thrilling update. I love everyday-boring life better than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness: Very happy. I think I will look back on this time of my life (early 2007) and remember it as one of the happiest times of my life.


    Just reading that sentence made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound content--not like a year ago! Be blessed in your boring state!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Waterfall, a boring life may be pleasant too. At least things are fairly predictable and calm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'll say the same for me about early 2007. I've never been so content and at peace. We've both traveled some rough roads the last few years thanks to hormones. I'm glad you're doing so well. Hugs to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boring, shmoring. You are not boring. Contented and peaceful, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used these great new shorts while running my first 10K last month. They're designed for the iPod user that enjoys an active lifestyle. The shorts have a pocket to hold your iPod and a system to contain the earphone cord. No more annoying cord in your face and catching on everything! You're free to safely and conveniently live your active lifestyle while listening to your music. I like to listen to hard rock while I run. It gets me pumped! Other iPod clothing and accessories are available as well on this site.

    Digital Audio Wear

    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the happiness is continuing for you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful and positive look at life in the contented lane. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete