Sunday, February 4, 2007

Training Starts Tomorrow

I don't know what I'm training for yet. Maybe the Charlottesville half-marathon in April. All I know is that I'm ready to start training again.

When I started training for my first half-marathon last August, I didn't know which one I would end up running.

I'm also planning to run more 5Ks, 10Ks, and 10-mile races this year. Maybe I'll do the marathon thing for my 40th birthday. It's not as far away as you might think.

But training starts tomorrow. I'll let you know when I figure out what I'm training for.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. Your health must be better now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran a 5K Saturday. I'm going for another one in March. Maybe after that I'll attempt a 10K. I think maybe its the same amount of pain for longer.:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of training without quite knowing what for. Sounds like my practicing right now.

    ReplyDelete