Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday Morning Memetime

I found this on Kim's blog. A great little time-waster to wake me up on a Saturday morning!

1. What is your occupation?
Writer/editor/teacher/bookseller/adoring wife/mommy to two cats

2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm barefoot.

3. What are you listening to right now?
My husband snoring.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
A pack of almond M&Ms because the all-night convenience store was OUT of KitKats. I couldn't believe it.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope. My brother tried to teach me when I was 16, but he was so mean about it that I've never tried to learn again.

6. When is your birthday, and how old will you be on that day, this year?
I will be 37 next Sunday, the 18th of February (same birthday as Kim!).

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
I talked to my mom last night.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes, even though we've never met!

9. How many states have you lived in?
Four, I think. No, make that five.

10. Favorite Drink?
I really love pineapple juice, though I rarely drink it because it wreaks havoc on my system.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Probably tennis. I'm not much of a sports-watcher.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, highlights. My last highlight was nearly a year ago, and I've decided to quit highlighting because I actually like the medium/dark blonde that is my natural color.

13. Pets?
Two cats, one Hubster

14. Favorite Food?
Chocolate

15. What was the last movie you watched?
Jeremiah Johnson, I think. It's Hubster's favorite movie and was on TV a couple of weeks ago.

16. Favorite day of the year?
I really love October 27.

17. What do you do to vent anger?
Depends. I've been known to throw things.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Fisher-Price Little People

19. What is your favorite season?
Autumn.

20. Hugs or kisses?
From whom? From Hubster? Bring it ALL on.

21. Cherries or blueberries?
Blueberries. (Actually, blackberries, but they weren't a choice.)

22. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
If they do, I'll warn them: I take forever to e-mail people.

23. Who is most likely to respond?
If I did send it out, no one.

24. Who is least likely to respond?
Everyone.

25. Living arrangements?
Ramshackle (but improving) house on the side of a mountain.

26. When was the last time you cried?
Last week when we were working on bookstore-remodeling and I accidentally kept stepping on the tiles, which were not to be stepped on until they dried, and they weren't dried yet, and the tile-man got really mad at me. I was mortified.

27. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes, and probably a lot of dust.

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
No one. But my oldest friend who reads this blog is probably Kris.

29. What did you do last night?
Ran three miles, then went to dinner with Hubster.

30. Favorite smells?
Oranges, fresh-baked bread.

31. What inspires you?
Most things.

32. What are you afraid of?
Hubster getting in an accident and dying.

33. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Plain cheeseburgers.

34. Favorite dog breed?
I'm not much of a dog person, but I think golden retrievers are pretty.

35. Number?
Four. And all multiples of four.

36. How many years at your current job?
That's a hard one to answer. I've been a wife for almost three and a half years. I've been an unpaid writer since the age of 7.

37. Favorite day of the week?
I've always liked Mondays, for some reason.

38. Where would you like to retire?
I don't want to retire.

39. Favorite Movie?
Amadeus.

40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
I've ridden on the back of a motorcycle with a boy before.

41. What are your plans for today?
Edit Jan's book. Run. Work on the outline for my novel. Go to a banquet tonight for Hubster's work.

42. Are you actually going to answer all these and send them back to the person who sent them to you?
Yes. No.

3 comments:

  1. I also love the smell of fresh baked bread and orange!

    I bought this citrus/orange air freshener at WalMart. I use it liberally in my car. If you step in the car, you'll think you're inside an orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You filled all this out. Now you think you can git started on my book again?

    ReplyDelete