1. Whenever I get scared or nervous, I mutter "Lulu Kitty, Lulu Kitty" under my breath. Like it's a mantra to calm me down. It kind of is. (I got Lulu Kitty when I was 14. She died when I was 30.)
2. Sometimes I hold my cell phone to my ear and pretend to be engaged in conversation, even though no one's on the other end. I do this only in public places when I don't want anyone to talk to me. (I don't know if this is weird. I think a lot of people probably do this.)
3. I think potatoes for breakfast are just ... wrong. Might as well have rice or pasta first thing in the morning. Yuck.
4. If I use the microwave or an "instant" mix, I feel like I'm cheating.
5. I was brainwashed by
6. Nearly every piece of clothing I own is blue. Even though my favorite color is purple.
If you decide to do the "Six Weird Things About Me" meme, let me know, and I'll link your list here!