Saturday, January 27, 2007

Running Again

It looks like I'll be able to run again. A cranial sacral physical therapist straightened out my twisted pelvis. I ran about a half-mile today, partly because I didn't want to overdo it, but mostly because it's all I had time for. I know. Pitiful.

Here's another scene from a recent run attempt. This particular run/walk took place at Lake Junaluska. Pretty, huh?



That lake will probably be frozen tomorrow morning, and those mountains covered with snow.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so glad that you can run again. Did you have any problems running your half-mile yesterday?

    Absolutely beautiful photo, it is so still,like a mirror that it looks like you would be able to run on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, that really is very lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete