Monday, January 8, 2007

Pictures

It has been brought to my attention that I don't put enough pictures on this blog. Pictures are, indeed, worth a thousand words. I just prefer to write the thousand words. But here are some pictures for your amusement and edification.

This is a picture of the rotted woodpile formerly known as Our Deck:





This is Hideaway, also known as the Little Goosey, taking a nap on Hubster's ratty pillow that he won't throw away.





This is jambalaya.




These are some people I've never met some of my favorite family members: Hubster, me, Mrs. Gwen (who will hate this picture because she always hates pictures of herself), Mu, and Stu.




Now, here's a mystery picture. What fun! Who wants to guess what it is, and what, specifically, it's used for? First one to get the right answer to both will win a PRIZE!



If you'd like to wager a guess, leave it in the comments and I'll let you know if you've won!

14 comments:

  1. It looks like either frosting or Noxema/cold cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's one of the following:
    1) paint for your bathroom
    2) cement
    3) a nasty kitty cat hairball
    4) bleach for your hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, paste or paint for your bathroom remodelling

    or

    some dough or batter for a big lovely calorific thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is some cement paste that has been stirred.

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly: Excellent guess! Alas, you are wrong!

    Dana: You're good! One of your answers is correct!

    Miz Delphi: Excellent guesses! Alas, you are wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong!

    belinda: Wrong, but somewhat warm!

    PY: Excellent guess! Alas, you are wrong!

    So ... Dana got it (with one of her answers), and Belinda's answer is warm.

    But ... what is the *correct* answer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the jambalaya picture. I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate frosting?? I'll be right over. Just let me find a spoon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shall copy answers: cold cream?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's frosting. :)

    I've never had jambalaya -- is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  10. creamy frosting. It is specifically used for hiding a cat pill.

    ReplyDelete
  11. noxema/cold cream. Used as aromatherapy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cold cream. Used to make my face less puffy.

    ReplyDelete