Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Miss My Uphill Runs



I see the physical therapist today. I'll let you know what she says. Personally, I think I have a twisted pelvis. (Sounds bad, doesn't it. But it's not. Just a little painful. And running makes it hurt more.)

I saw a medical doctor on Monday and she had no clue what was wrong with me. She couldn't tell that anything was really wrong. She thought I might have a sprain of some sort. And that my thigh pain "definitely isn't related" to my lower-back pain.

Hmm. Coincidence that they just started at the same exact time?

So I'm going to a not-so-traditional PT. I really hope she can fix whatever it is. I need my running fix!

3 comments:

  1. I refuse to believe a twisted pelvis is not as bad as it sounds.

    Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the new doctor has some insight. That sucks to not be able to do what you love. And need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wooden bridge--how great!

    When you say a not-so-traditional PT, do you mean a chiropractor? How did it go?

    ReplyDelete