I added 794 words to my novel today. In my sidebar, I've added a little chart to show my novel progress. (HT: A Stop at Willoughby) Chapter Six has been a challenge, but I now have seven of the planned 15 pages written. And the final eight pages are outlined, so it looks like I'm on target to complete the chapter by Friday, as planned.
My character, Eula, was not supposed to be a major character. But she apparently has a mind of her own. Those 794 words were all about Eula.
This writing thing is hard. It took me three hours, including procrastination activities of reading e-mails and Googling old friends, to write those 794 words.
I really need to be more disciplined.