Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm Back

So my blogging break turned out to be a two-week vacation. I figured as much. Blogging will still be light for the next couple of weeks, but I'm feeling chipper and refreshed at the idea of blogging again.

I've managed to keep up with blog-reading, for the most part, though I haven't been commenting much either. Here are some of the exciting things that have happened in the little corner of the blogosphere that I care about:

Two of my favorite blogs in the whole world are Tonia's blog, Intent, and Ann V's blog, Holy Experience of Listening. Recently Tonia announced that Intent would be coming to an end, and that she will soon be posting on a new blog with Ann V. I must admit that I'll miss the old blogs, but I'm looking forward to the new one.

Hilda, the Dominican Oboist, made her official debut with the "Merrily Orchestra" in New York and is now hooked on the ensemble thing.

My artist friend Amy on the east coast finally put her Christmas tree up. So did my artist friend Linda on the west coast. I guess we should put ours up pretty soon, too.

Oh, poop. The bug man is here. I going to go ahead and post this, even though I'm not finished writing it. I'll write more later, I promise.

Meanwhile, here's a pianist named Steven Spooner playing the Liszt piece that I've been learning.

No comments: