Some Pictures from the Weekend

Hub had the camera all weekend. He took lots of nature pictures and hardly any people pictures. Here's a group (gaggle? parliament?) of mushrooms that we saw on our AT hike Saturday.



Here's a leaf with cool red dot-things growing on it.



This is a (blurry) purple mushroom. There were lots of them out there. We thought they looked like something from the walls of The Mellow Mushroom in Asheville.



Here's a rather shadowy picture of Hubster and me in a spot overlooking the mountains and the French Broad River. Not a great picture, but it's the only one we have of us from the weekend. I wish I had a Photoshop-type program to lighten it up, but I don't.



Finally, here's a picture of Beau in his blue bandage. I took it with my cell phone, so it's a little grainy. You can kind of tell that the little fella is still loopy from the anesthesia.

Comments

Popular Posts