Thursday, August 10, 2006

Cocktail Party

I'm going to a cocktail party tonight. Shy, introverted little me. I feel like such a socialite. It's a casual-get-together cocktail party. I have a cute sundress that I never wear, so I dragged it out and dusted it off. I'm probably a little overdressed, but better overdressed than underdressed, right?

The purpose of the coctail party is to greet Russian pianist Konstantin Soukhovetski to western North Carolina. He'll be performing at HART in Waynesville Saturday night for the Arts Council's annual "Classics and Chocolate" concert.

Classical music and chocolate ... just add cats, a good book, and a glass of wine, and you've got a winning combination!

The Hubster had better get home soon, or we're going to be late to the cocktail party. I don't want to be late, not even fashionably so!

No comments:

Post a Comment