New Piano Blogs in the Blogroll

I've added a couple of blogs to my blogroll here at A Sort of Notebook, as well as on Waterfall's Practice Log.

Pianist and Curtis faculty member Hugh Sung's blog, Music Meets Tech, is mostly about using technology with piano- and music-related matters. I discovered it through Piano World, where he's been a helpful voice to many of the pianists there.

The Opinionated Arpeggist is an amateur pianist and university professor I've befriended through e-mail. He writes about practicing (similar to my practice log), and philosophical matters related to being an amateur pianist. His posts on Measuring Difficulty have both been thought-provoking, and I hope to address the same topic here before his posts get buried hopelessly in his archives.

So, those of you who like reading about the nitty-gritty of music and piano-playing performance, be sure and check out these blogs.

Comments

Popular Posts