Thursday, May 25, 2006

Skeleton Jokes

One of my favorite things about teaching seventh-graders is that I can put really corny jokes on their tests, and they'll laugh at them every time.

Today's test is on skin, bones, and muscles. For the bone and muscle identification section, I have a two pictures, one of a human muscle guy and one of a skeleton, with numbered muscles and bones for them to identify.

I couldn't resist. I drew two bubbles coming out of the heads of the muscle guy and the skeleton.

The all-muscle guy is saying, "I'm MUSCLE MAN! Look at my muscles! I am good-looking!" And the skeleton is saying, "He's so cute. I really want to talk to him, but I just don't have the GUTS!"

They will laugh at that.

Here's another one:

Q. Why did the skeleton cross the road?
A. To get to the body shop!

Heh, heh, heh. I crack myself up. Back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment