Saturday, April 29, 2006

So Much For Those Saturday Plans

I had so much to do today. I had everything planned. Then I slept nearly the entire day.

When I wasn't sleeping, I was bumbling around the house like a zombie, knocking over just about everything I touched.

I got on the computer for a few minutes here and there, but I couldn't keep my eyes open.

I tried to practice piano about six times, but I can't even match the note on the paper to the note on the piano. I haven't had that problem since I was about six, when I was first learning to read music.

I guess my brain is fried. Or I'm coming down with a virus. Or I'm falling back into the depression that hit me last February and never really went away, even though it's lessened in the last couple of weeks.

It feels like a little bit of everything. It's times like these that Hubster tells me to consider another profession, one that doesn't take so much out of me.

I'm too tired to think about it. Back to bed, perhaps for the night.

No comments: