Thursday, April 13, 2006

Morphodites and Fantasie Animals

I've counted. Ever since I posted about the word morphodite, I've had over 100 hits from people googling the word "morphodite."

It's really strange, the ways people end up at one's blog.

Here are the Google searches that have led to me lately:

work sheets for a modest proposal by swift (I actually get quite a few people who are looking for lesson plan materials)

morphodite (yep)

law and order svu poems (hmm ... I love "Law and Order: SVU." I love poems. Makes sense.)

isis and jackrabbit (these are the trail names of a couple of friends of mine)

morphodite (again)

english translation of schubert standchen (my beloved standchen)

southbounder 2006 (right way to go!)

different types of humor in the importance of being earnest (sorry, I don't think they found my site very helpful)

the fear of the unknown (ahh ... mysterious!)

morphodite (again)

drowning in renaissance lit (Oooh ... been there, done that. Loved every minute of it.)

personality test fantasie animal (what's your fantasie animal?)

morphodite (again)

There are 5 houses in 5 different colours. In each house lives a person of different nationality. The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. Using the clue (Yes, someone looked this all up. With my luck, they were probably looking for copyright infringements.)

It's nice to have time to do completely meaningless activities such as this one. (:

Next, I think I'll spend a few minutes trying to figure out what my fantasie animal is.

No comments:

Post a Comment