- We made food webs and sang songs in science.
- I filled two Easter baskets with Easter grass and plastic eggs that contain candy ... and adverbs.
- We'll watch part of The Importance of Being Earnest in British Lit.
- The kids'll do an in-class essay in Composition (they'll hate me for it, but hey ... they have six weeks of creative writing ahead of them.)
- I'm not sure what we'll do in Fundamentals of Lit, but it'll have something to do with Easter eggs and adverbs.
- We have chapel today, which means classes end an hour earlier than usual.
Life is good. And finally it's starting to feel good.