Saturday, March 25, 2006

Boo Hoo. George is Sad.

The piano tuner called today and said he had a terrible cough and fever and would have to cancel today's appointment with George. He sounded pretty bad, so I think he was probably telling the truth.

George is really sad. I'm really sad. There are notes that won't play when you strike them. The A string that he had to replace last time sounds terrible, which is a pain when you're practicing a piece in D-minor. I've been saving money and saving money, and I finally have enough to pay a piano tuner, plus I'm actually home, and today would have been perfect.

Alas, we'll have to reschedule.

I think I will go comfort George with some hands-separate work on the C#-major fugue. C#-major is good because it has A# and not that twangy old A.

Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment