Saturday, January 7, 2006

Who Knew? ;-)

Well, considering I decided in the sixth grade that I wanted to be "an English major" when I grew up, I guess I shouldn't be surprised at these results. I'm not sure how "Dance" rated so highly ... I love music and I love to dance, but I'm not the most graceful girl I've ever met.

You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English

100%

Dance

83%

Linguistics

83%

Journalism

83%

Psychology

75%

Theater

75%

Biology

67%

Philosophy

67%

Mathematics

42%

Art

42%

Sociology

42%

Chemistry

33%

Engineering

33%

Anthropology

33%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com



I found this fun quiz over at Kim's blog, a.k.a. The Upward Call.

No comments:

Post a Comment