Not Exactly Clamoring

People aren't exactly clamoring for me to start blogging again, but when I checked my e-mail today for the first time in nearly a week, I had quite a few e-mails from people I don't even know, saying that they really love my blog and wish I wouldn't quit blogging. Why, even Coturnix says he'd like to see me blogging again.

So. Not exactly clamoring, but giving me a pleasant little ego-trip all the same. (Thanks, by the way!)

If I'm online more next semester, I'll blog more. I promise. I guess I'm just an all-or-nothing kind of person, though. If I can't be a good blogger, and if my blog can't be educational and insightful, then I'd rather not blog at all. I don't want to blog the minutiae of my everyday life, day in and day out. Some bloggers do just that and have good blogs, but it wouldn't be a good blog if I were to do it.

I've been writing in my Sort-of Blog, but it's becoming infested with lesson plans. Christmas holidays have been good, but I'm feeling pressure to plan for next semester. It's very frustrating because of the roadblocks that have been put in my way (no English class on Fridays, seniors gone five weeks of second semester, etc.). Oh, and another class (SAT Prep) has been added to my schedule. That means that this first-year teacher now has five classes to plan and teach next semester. Sigh. I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack, just thinking about it.

I owe e-mails to many of you, dear readers, and I'm sorry I haven't written. As has been the case for the last few months, I'm not online much and have never been good about returning e-mails anyway. I'm also feeling very electronically antisocial.

I'm home in Plaquemine for the holidays and enjoying being with family. That's part of why I haven't had much time for the computer lately.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts