Two More Hours!

Yes, folks! It's a miracle! I practiced for two more hours today!

I have a ton of stuff to do for school, but you know what? It can wait.

Here are some things I've given up because school takes up such a huge chunk of my life:

- piano
- my novel
- time with Hubster
- time with friends
- exercise
- sleep (because I'm so wired)
- blogging
- hiking
- any semblance of a spiritual life

I know, it doesn't make for a very balanced life. Now that I have my classroom, things are starting to get much better. Plus, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are just around the corner.

A thought just came to me this morning: I'm not going to be a first-year high-school teacher all my life. Just this year. And this school year is almost half over.

I am soooo looking forward to Year #2 of teaching. It will have to be easier than this year has been.

I think I'll go for a walk now.

Comments

Popular Posts